Electrical Panel Upgrades
As your commercial building continues to increase its energy usage, a reliable electric panel is necessary to maintain smooth operations. CellTech can provide a new circuit breaker installation or main panel upgrade in California, Nevada and beyond to ensure you never encounter power outages.
Does Your Business Need A New Electric Panel Installation?
An electric panel upgrade might not be the most exciting improvement for your business, but it might be one of the most important. CellTech can provide an array of repairs and upgrades such as replacing damaged components, adding circuits so that you can power more outlets, and completing a main panel upgrade to bring more power to your business.
In turn, an electric panel upgrade can deliver a host of benefits for your business, including but not limited to:
- Improve workplace safety by removing electrical hazards
- Prevent power outages and costly unscheduled downtime
- Equip your business with the power to manage new tech
- Rectify minor damage before it spreads to other circuits
- Give yourself peace of mind
Professional Electric Panel Replacement You Can Trust
Given the importance of your power supplies, your business cannot afford to settle for an inferior electric panel installation. Since 2006, CellTech has proudly offered a range of electric panel replacement and upgrades to help businesses like yours. Whether it’s installing a new breaker or changing the entire system, our experienced and professional team will get the job done.
Why Choose CellTech?
- We are fully certified to complete all electric panel installations - it is illegal to attempt the upgrade yourself.
- Our team understands your need to avoid unnecessary downtime and will schedule a quick and convenient upgrade with minimal disruption. (We even work on nights and weekends.)
- We offer a free consultation to analyze your situation and determine the best and most cost-effective solution for you.
Are you ready to learn more about improving your commercial buildings with a new electric panel?