CIVIL OPERATIONS (Anaheim - Orange County)
We are looking for both entry level and experienced construction talent to join our teams who are looking for a rewarding career with a future for advancement in the general construction and wireless communications industry. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply NOW!
Work consists of light civil construction, painting, framing, excavation work, light electrical, installation of equipment, light roofing and blocking. Experience in any of these aspects is helpful.
Pay dependent on experience, with training available.
You must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
You must have a valid Drivers License and a reliable automobile.
Most importantly! If you have the following values, you may be a great fit for CellTech:
4. Good work ethic
5. Family Values
8. Self Development
9. Safety Conscience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, contact information (both email and telephone number).
CONCEALMENT TECHNICIANS, I, II
Concealment Technician (Construction Laborer)
This position requires very little experience in wireless up to 5-years experience in general construction is necessary & required. You must be able to pass certification classes and have the ability to learn our trade. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. These positions are more general in nature and are suitable for the individual with little to no experience in General Construction. We will however train the individual to work with specialized materials and equipment. Position reports to Concealment Lead & Operations Manager.
CONCEALMENT TECHNICIAN III
Concealment Lead (Construction Lead)
This position requires at least 5-year or more construction experience and the ability to work with others as a cohesive team. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to LEAD others. This is measured not by just the individuals abilities, but the individuals that are willing to follow. You must be able to pass certification classes and have the ability to learn our trade. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. Some Paperwork is necessary on a daily basis to track project milestones and for active management of the project. At this level a person knows how to train others in the use of specialized tools and equipment and is familiar with the materials and tools used in our industry. Position reports to Foreman or Superintendent & Operations Manager
CONCEALMENT FOREMAN/ SUPERINTENDENT
Concealment Superintendent/Foreman (Site Super)
This position requires at least 10-years construction experience and the ability to lead teams and a strong knowledge of construction requirements such as permitting, code and overall management. Candidate must have and demonstrate a very strong understanding of Safety Regulations and Requirements. Some Paperwork is necessary on a daily basis to track project milestones and for active management of the project. At this level, a person is responsible for the on-site development of the project and reports daily operations and conducts on-site safety meetings and JSAs. The person is familiar with all materials used in our industry and in the safe operation of specialized equipment. This individual becomes responsible for the care of others on the job site and enforces company policies and Codes of Conduct. Position reports to Construction Manager & Operations Manager.
CONCEALMENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Concealment Construction Manager (Construction Manager)
This position requires at least 15-years construction experience and the ability to manage several projects at once. Education and personal development is key to this role. Individuals need to have a keen sense of construction knowledge, as well as safety regulations, permitting, construction code and overall management. This person usually manages several projects consisting of several crews. They are responsible for starting, implementing and completing all aspects of a project. They carry financial responsibility as well as enforcing company policy and code of conduct adherence. This person must be familiar with building code, read plans implement project staging while maintaining a cohesive team and labor force that completes projects on time and within budget. This role reports to the Operations Manager & Vice President of Operations.
TECHNICIAN I, II
Pay to commensurate with experience
These positions require very little experience in wireless up to 5-years experience in general construction is necessary & required. You must be able to pass certification classes and have the ability to learn our trade. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. Position reports to Project Manager.
Pay to commensurate with experience
This position requires at least 5-year or more construction experience and the ability to work with others as a cohesive team. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to LEAD others. This is measured not by the individual, but the individuals that are willing to follow. You must be able to pass certification classes and have the ability to learn our trade. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. Some Paperwork is necessary on a daily basis to track project milestones and for active management of the project. Position reports to Foreman or Superintendent.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING
1. Candidate must have a VALID CALIFORNIA DRIVERS LICENSE with no more than 1.0 point issued on their license. (A background check will be conducted to validate driving privileges)
2. Candidate must have a CLEAR BACKGROUND with no felony convictions or recent offenses within the last 3-years. (A background check will be conducted and must be passed for acceptance)
3. Candidate must have RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION to get to and from project assignments, shop or other.
4. Candidate must pass DRUG TEST and be drug free to work with our company and we operate a drug free work environment conduct random drug test on a regular basis. (A drug test will be conducted and must be passed for acceptance)
5. Candidate must have LEGAL STATUS to work in the United States. (A background check, SSN validation and E-Verify will be conducted)
6. Candidate must be WILLING TO TRAVEL and stay out of town for up to ONE WEEK. This is the most difficult one for most people to accept as our work is all over the State of California and sometime out of the state. We rotate individuals so that no one individual is consistently out of town, unless they choose to be. Lodging is provided along with Per Diem for travel project.
7. Candidate must be PHYSICALLY CAPABLE of fulfilling their job assignment and be able to work for long periods of time in stressful conditions such as heat & cold.
8. Candidate must be able to READ & WRITE the English language, perform simple calculations and understand/comprehend written and verbalized instructions.
Candidates demonstrating experience in skills not mentioned above that are useful to the company will be afforded additional consideration such as skilled labor in crane operation, rigging, aerial lift expertise, texturing expertise, framing, drywall, and painting & faux painting expertise, steel erection, concrete, roofing and former telecom experience. Individuals possessing a valid Class A License that are hired will be provided additional incentives.
Besides the minimum requirements above we are looking for people that are Smart, Self Starters, Take Initiative Types, Work Well with others and are Team Players, Have their own Basic Tools, have Training Certificates or willing to Get the following Training Certificates:
TRAINING AND SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
1. 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety Training. (TECH)
2. CPR and First Aid Certification
3. RF Awareness
4. Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Training
5. Hazardous Communications Training
6. Fall Protection Certification
7. Scaffolding Safety Certification
8. Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift Certification
Advanced Safety Training
9. 30-Hour OSHA Construction Safety Training (Site Super or CM)
10. Scaffolding Erector Certification (Lead)
11. Bechtel Passport Safety Training (A PLUS)
12. Capstan Hoist Operation Training
13. Certified Rigging Training
14. Competent Climber Certification Training
15. Confined Space Training
16. Others as needed
If you prefer to download a PDF application, click below. Email the completed PDF to email@example.com with your resume and any certifications or licensure attached.